Make your meat dishes tender every time with the best tasting beef marinade recipes. The right marinade can enhance the taste of all meats. It can be the difference between a tasty dinner or a chewy ordeal. I have collected a few marinade recipes over the years that I feel are worthy of passing on.
Barbecuing is a lot of fun. It gets you out of the kitchen and into the sunshine. It is a chance for everyone in the family to participate in the outdoor meal. That is the way our family used to do it. Everyone had their own task to perform to insure that the dinner would turn out a success. I really cherished our family backyard barbecues.
To this day, every time we cook outdoors, I think of the days when my Dad would be out at the barbecue yelling for us to bring some water to douse the flare-up on the grill. That usually happens when you put the meat on the grill too soon, which my Dad always tended to do.
Have a little get together with your family around the barbecue. I guarantee you will generate some fond memories too.
Remember, vegetables grilled on the barbecue such as peppers, onions, potatoes, pineapples or mushrooms are also great when marinated for 30 or 40 minutes prior to grilling.
NOTE: If you plan on basting any of your meats with the used marinade, be sure to boil it for at least 10 minutes prior to its use in that manner.
Table of Contents
BEEF MARINADE RECIPE
- 1 cuo ıf soy sauce
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup Kitchen Bouquet (bottled gravy enhancer)
- 2 tsp beau monde seasoning (a blend of salt, celery seed, onion and other seasonings)
- Combine soy sauce, onion and garlic in a blender jar. Cover and process at high speed until blended (about 30 seconds). Stir in Kitchen Bouquet and beau monde seasoning.
- To marinate steaks or chops, place meat in a shallow glass baking dish. Pour marinade over meat. Cover dish with plastic wrap. Or, place meat and marinade in a plastic zipper-lock bag. Place bag on a plate. Refrigerate for 3 to 24 hours. Turning meat occasionally. Bring meat to room temperature before cooking.
- If using a particularly tough cut of meat, sprinkle lightly with instant meat tenderizer just prior to grilling meat.