What is Anise
If you bored to drink ordinary beverages and you need to get cool in these days, we suggest you anise tea smoothie recipe that you will adore it. what is anise: Anise is a plant native to parts of Asia, Egypt, Greece and Crete firstly used by Egyptians for various purposes. It has been using for making alcoholic beverages, foods, perfumes, soaps and tasting meat. Anise is especially used for digestive problems in all around the world. Minerals and vitamins it contains have loads of benefits to human body like relieving throat pain, relaxing the lungs, enabling you to get rid of colds and hiccups. It is also used to treatment of bronchitis and colic. It is good for indigestion and sinusitis. Now you can prepare your beneficial smoothie that has many good and healthy contents.
Anise Tea Smoothie Recipe
- 2 spoons of natural anise leaves
- 5 pieces of walnuts
- 1 glass of water
- 1 glass of half skimmed cow milk
- 1 spoon of yogurt
- 1 cinnamon snail
- First of all, you need to make your herbal tea. Put two spoons of natural anise leaves to a tea pot and add a glass of water. Heat it until it boils. After it gets boiled put your tea into a big wide glass and put it into fridge. Wait for it gets cool.
- Meanwhile you can prepare your other materials. Put a glass of half skimmed com milk (you can use other types of milk, you can even use soy or almond milk if you are vegan), a spoon of yogurt (if you are vegan it is okay not to use yogurt) and five pieces of walnuts to a blender and mix them. Make sure that walnuts become little pieces as ground.
- Now you can compare your materials. Add herbal ice tea into the blender and mix it for the last time. After garnishing it with a cinnamon snail, your anise tea smoothie recipe is ready!