Baked celery roots with mushrooms and gorgonzola (Canape)
Simple keto recipe with complex ingredients: celery root, hazelnuts, wild mushrooms and Gorgonzola cheese … Believe me, this is an incredible combination! Recently, this is my favorite snack, although earlier I didn’t particularly like Gorgonzola, but with mushrooms, hazelnuts and spinach, it began to play with new colors of taste!Yum
Servings: 4 servings
- 16 oz Celery root
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 ½ oz Spinach leaves
- 2 ½ oz Hazelnut
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Red onion
- 5 oz Gorgonzola Cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Wash the celery root and cut into slices (rings) 1-1.5 cm thick. Smear on both sides with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put the celery on the parchment and send the baking sheet to the oven preheated to 392 ° F for 40-45 minutes until the celery becomes soft and becomes golden.
- Meanwhile, fry the mushrooms in butter until cooked, salt and pepper. In a dry heated pan, warm the hazelnuts for 5-7 minutes, cool and chop in half.
- Mix the spinach leaves, chopped red onions, mushrooms and hazelnuts in a bowl.
- Remove the celery from the oven, put the salad on it, put a piece of cheese on top and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Bon Appetit