Have you ever had so many eggs on a keto diet that you could not see them anymore? Well, I had to. Especially if I was planning an almost completely carb-free day … So how can you continue to eat a low-carb diet with bored eggs in keto recipes? Of course, making pizza out of them! I wanted so much to put an exclamation mark at the end of the description of this keto recipe, because it is insanely good! The basis of Italian herbs, mozzarella and protein, and as a filling – a thin layer of tomato paste and yolk, mixed with your favorite pizza toppings! I always breathed unevenly to olives and pickled peppers, but you can use whatever you like instead.
Baked Egg Mini Pizza Recipe
- 3 Large egg
- 4 tbsp Finely chopped mozzarella
- 1 Tomato paste (small jar)
- 4 Baby pepper sliced rings
- 1 Diced Bell Pepper
- 2 Black Olive
- Mix of Italian Herbs
- Pour 1 tablespoon of finely chopped mozzarella and Italian herbs into small containers suitable for microwave (or ovens).
- Beat the egg whites a little to make it easier to work with. Do not beat too long to prevent foam formation! Pour the whipped egg whites into each bowl equally and bake in the microwave for about 2 minutes until the proteins are completely ready. Allow to cool while you mix the yolks.
- Pour the yolks and lightly mix. Mix the yolks with the pizza filling and remove from the heat. Add on each pizza base half a teaspoon of tomato paste. Add the yolks and the remaining mozzarella and microwave for 20 seconds (or in the oven until the cheese is melted). Serve hot pizzas! Bon Appetit
Leave a Reply