Baked Spaghetti Lasagna
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 2 medium-sized onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 can of marinara sauce
- ½ teaspoon of dehydrated oregano
- ½ teaspoon of dehydrated parsley
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 150 gr ground beef
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pack of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper
- First, you need to cook the spaghetti. Put the spaghetti into a pan with salted boiling water in it. Cook the spaghetti for about 15 minutes until it is al dente. After it is cooked, remove from the water and use strainer to remove the excess water. Set it aside.
- Now, we are going to make the meat sauce. Heat a non-skillet pan and then drizzle olive oil on it. Then, add the chopped onions and stir it well. When the onions are softer, add the minced garlic. Stir until the garlic is completely mixed with the onions. Then, add the ground beef and stir until the ground beef is brown and cooked a little bit. Then, pour the marinara sauce. Stir it well until everything on the pan is well combined. Season the meat sauce with dehydrated oregano, dehydrated parsley, bay leaf, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until the meat sauce thickens. After it is all cooked, turn off the heat. Just like in the lasagna cupcake, you also need cream cheese sauce as well in this recipe. For the cream cheese sauce, mix the softened cream cheese with one beaten egg. Mix them well.
- Now it is time to assemble the lasagna. Grab a lasagna pan and grease the pan with oil or spray it with non-stick spray. After that, layer 1/3 portion of the spaghetti until it covers the base of the layer. After that, pour the cream cheese mixture. The cream cheese mixture is quite thick. So, if you cannot layer it evenly, it will be totally fine. After the cream cheese mixture, pour the meat sauce. Then, sprinkle cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese until they cover the entire surface of the meat sauce. Repeat the layering until the pan is full. On the top of the last layer, sprinkle a lot of mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap the lasagna pan with kitchen foil and put the lasagna pan into a preheated oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove the kitchen foil and put it back into the oven for another 10 minutes. The lasagna recipes is ready to serve.