Banana Loaf Recipe
how to make Banana Loaf Recipe ? let's cook very simple and very tasty!Yum
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- Pinch salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (I substituted with vegetable oil)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (180). Prepare your loaf pan/s by greasing. I used aluminum foil loaf pans and didn't grease.
- Cream the vegetable oil, mashed bananas, egg and vanilla essence together.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, soda, salt and sugar together then add to the wet mixture and mix.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.