Happy Fourth of July!
I hope you spend the day with friends and family and “celebrat!”
Oh, and maybe you can make some ribs?
I don’t think you will be sorry. These ribs are melt in your mouth, fall off the bone type ribs. Nothing says America like some good ol’ ribs. Happy 4th!
PS-You want to give yourself plenty of time to make these. You are going to need at least 6 hours. Trust me. The long time will be worth it!
Barbecue Ribs Recipe
- 1 package pork ribs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce
- Combine garlic powder, salt, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and pepper. Rub on ribs, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place a cooling rack on top of foil and cookie sheet and place ribs on cooling rack. This will help the fat drip away while the ribs are cooking. (You can also use a roasting pan.)
- Cook ribs for 3-4 hours, brushing with bbq sauce about every 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Take ribs out of the oven and place directly on the grill for about 15 minutes to crisp the outside.
- Slice ribs between bone and drizzle with more bbq if desired.