Table of Contents
Beet salad with goat cheese recipe. What is beet salad with goat recipe? Do you want to learn beet salad with goat cheese recipe? If you want to make a wonderful salad in winter, beet salad with goat cheese recipe is just for you. I have prepared a very nice beet salad with goat cheese recipe for you for the winter. You will love this beet salad with goat cheese recipe that will warm you up in winter. You can also consume this beet salad with goat cheese recipe as a main course. There’s nothing difficult about this beet salad with goat cheese recipe. This beet salad with goat cheese recipe is very easy to make and it is really delicious.
Beet Salad and Goat Cheese
I love recipes that include beets and potatoes. If the recipe have both ingredients, think about the rest! Today we are making beet salad and goat cheese with you. Of course, we will not make the cheese ourselves. My favorite thing about this beet salad and goat cheese recipe is that it is very filling for a salad. That’s why I think you will love this beet salad and goat cheese so much. The ingredients of the beet salad and goat cheese we will prepare is really good.
First of all we use potato as base in our beet salad and goat cheese. If you wish, you can use another vegetable instead of potatoes in the beet salad and goat cheese. Of course, in this case, you may need to remove the mustard from the beet salad and goat cheese recipe. But I think the most suitable vegetable for this beet salad and goat cheese recipe is potatoes. if you like beets, you should look at this delicious recipe. COLORFUL BEET HUMMUS DIP RECIPE
Another important thing for the beet salad and goat cheese is to boil the potatoes with milk instead of water. You don’t have to do this, but your beet salad and goat cheese will be better if you do. You can also pay attention to the large beets you will use in this beet salad and goat cheese. The bigger the beets, the tastier your beet salad and goat cheese will be.
Once you try it you will see how simple and delicious beet salad and goat cheese. It’s easy to make beet salad and goat cheese and beet salad and goat cheese is really satisfying. My husband and I really like this beet salad and goat cheese. Beet salad and goat cheese may be our favorite salad for the winter months. Do you like beet and apple ? if you like it, you should try this refreshing recipe on these hot days.
Beet Salad With Goat Cheese Recipe
- 4 potatoes
- 3 large or 4 medium beet
- 2 ts yoghurt
- 3 ts mustard
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 sprig of fresh onion
- Hot water
- Goat cheese
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 4 parts
- Start by boiling the potatoes with hot water and milk.
- Cut the beets into 4 parts and start boiling them with water in another pot.
- Add salt to the pots where you boiled the potatoes and beets
- After the potatoes and beets are boiled, peel them and mash them in different plates.
- Add the mustard and then the yoghurt into the mashed potatoes and mix all of them.
- Place the potatoes in the muffin cups and leave enough space to add the beets into the potatoes afterwards.
- Let the potatoes and the boiled beets rest 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Strain the juice of the beets you took out of the refrigerator.
- Stuff the beets into the potatoes with the help of a spoon.
- Finally, add the spring onions and goat cheese.
you should also try this wonderfully delicious homemade hot sauce.