Bread Pudding Recipe
The breakfast is also an unforgettable flavor Bread Pudding recipe.
Servings: 2 servings
- 6 slices bread
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 250 ml Milk
- 3 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 3 eggs
- Quarter teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of vanilla essence
- Break bread in chunky pieces and line in a baking pan
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- In a bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over the bread. Press with a fork to ensure that all the pieces are soaked.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for thirty minutes. Or until the top turn golden brown.