Table of Contents
I’ve come across such an exquisite brownie recipe that you might feel unhappy if you don’t do it once a week. I kept saying that when I started seeing images of white chocolate liquid chocolate brownie in front of me, it wouldn’t be like this. And I’ve made a few additions and subtractions and found a recipe that suits my taste buds. I’m sure you’ll like it.
Scratch Brownie Recipe
In the Brownie recipe, I prefer the ones with a slightly fluid consistency. A glass of warm milk is a must-have for me next to a lot of chocolate and a warm brownie recipe. How to make Scratch Brownie Recipe ?
Brownie Sauce Recipe
A great flavor with self- “Brownie Sauce Recipe” sauce without the need for any additional sauce, Because it was the same with my wife, he doesn’t look for chocolate desserts much and doesn’t eat them with a big appetite, but I got her exquisite comment for this brownie recipe.
Brownie Recipe Oven
As for the oven settings, let’s just run it upside down, this time we will cook without a fan, because it is important that the middle remains a little more fluid,
How To Make Brownie Recipe
- 125 grams butter
- Half cup flour
- 6 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 packs 80 gr.dark chocolate lik
- 2 packs 80 gr.white chocolate lik
- Butter or coconut oil for the base
- For Brownie , Let's start melting benmari style by taking the butter and 1.5 packs of dark chocolate into a bowl. Let's set aside half a pack of dark chocolate
- For Brownie ,In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until mixed. Add 1 pinch salt.
- For Brownie ,Add the melted butter and chocolate to the egg mixture and whisk until mixed again.
- For Brownie , Let's pick up pieces of white chocolate and put them aside.
- For Brownie , Let's place greaseproof paper in a square or rectangular baking dish that we lubricate with coconut oil or butter.
For Brownie , Let's pour half the mortar into the bowl and slightly dip the white chocolate into the mortar.
- For Brownie , Let's pour the remaining mortar on it.
- Let's break the pieces of half a packet of dark chocolate that we have set aside and dip them gently on the cake mortar again.
- Let's cook for 26-27 minutes in the oven, which we heat to 180 degrees in a fanless setting.