Just a perfect idea. A Butterfly Cupcake Cake for a Springtime fling. Butterfly Cupcake designs are very well liked by everyone. Create your own colors or designs. They can be elaborate or as simple as you like. This is a beautiful Butterfly Cupcake Cake that was made by CarmelaCrabtree, who is amazingly talented.
How To make Butterfly Cupcake Cake
You can use buttercream, tinted frosting, stencils, perhaps add some glitter, or choclate melts. The choice is yours. You can make a variety of flavors too. I’ve included some stencil instructions for butterflies. Perhaps browse thru my website and find a recipe or two to bake. Have a Spring Fling. Go butterfly cupcake crazy and have some fun.
Butterfly Cupcake Recipe
You will need:
Royal Icing, buttercream icing, or melting chocolate
Making stencils this way is a quick, easy way to make butterflies, hearts, flower petals, stars, etc. Let your own creativity shine thru.
- Print out or drawer your stencil on a sheet of paper.
- Lay a sheet of wax paper over the stencil.
- If you are using a plastic stencil, yo can lay it on top of the wax paper.
- Use a squirt bottle, pastry bag, or paint brush, and fill in the stencil.
- Spread a thick payer of icing, or chocolate etc. to fill in your stencil.
- Lift the wax paper and gently shake to be certain the icing or chocolate is even.
- Use a small paint brush and carefully be sure all of the design is filled to the edges.
- Leave stencil to dry.
- After stencil has dried, gently peel off of waxed paper, and place on your cupcake cake
- If you are making butterfly wings, be creative, by using gel icing to make the butterfyl's body, mini M & M's for the eyes, licorice, or small jelly beans.