I love to make the recipe for carrots and Ginger Cake. because it’s delicious. my guests love it.
Carrot And Ginger Cake
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger (u can use powder just i didnt have)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup stoke bake margerin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup granulated sugar (brown is better but i had white)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180.grease your pan and line. Cream sugar and butter and oil.
- Add eggs one at a time then carrot and gingerThen essence ,then milk.add the other dry ingredients and lightly mix using spatula no need for mixer for this
- Scoop in pan and bake for 45 to 50min.cake will be brown on the outside. If tester comes out with a little batter on it cake is readyEnjoying now with my cup of tea. if u are frosting cream cheese is best.