How to make carrot cake recipe easy ? Do you want to make carrot cake recipe easy ? There is no better carrot cake recipe easy than this. You can make carrot cake recipe easy thanks to this recipe.
Carrot is a very beautiful vegetable that goes well with everything. That’s why I give you this delicious carrot cake recipe easy.
This very practical carrot cake recipe easy appeals to both the eyes and the stomach. When you want a different dessert, you can make this carrot cake recipe easy very easily. Carrot cake recipe easy really tastes better than you can imagine. Once you try this carrot cake recipe easy, I am sure you will make it again and again.
The point that enhances the flavor of the carrot cake recipe easy is the spices we add to it. Thanks to the fragrant spices, the flavor of this carrot cake recipe easy both increases and adds flavor to carrot cake recipe easy taste. I would definitely recommend adding petit beurre biscuits to carrot cake recipe easy, baby biscuits do not provide the same taste in the carrot cake recipe easy. But if you can’t find petit beurre biscuits you can add baby biscuits in carrot cake recipe easy. If you like carrot you should look recipe Simple carrot cake recipe.
Moreover, after making this carrot cake recipe easy, you can store it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. I love the longevity of the desserts and dishes I make. So you don’t have to eat it in a single day or have to throw it away after it spoils. A period of 3-4 days will be enough for you to finish this delicious carrot cake recipe easy.
HOW TO MAKE CARROT CAKE RECIPE EASY
- 5 carrots
- 1.5 packages of petit beurre biscuits
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of coconut dried
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder
- 80 gr chocolate
- Let’s melt the butter in a pan.
- Let’s grate the carrots and put them in the pan where we melted the butter.
- Let’s add the sugar and start frying.
- In a separate bowl, break the biscuits into small pieces.
- When the carrots in the pan release their juices, let’s add cinnamon, allspice and powdered nutmeg. Let the carrots simmer and cook until they are soft.
- Let it cool for half an hour after taking it from the stove. When the cooling process is finished, add the biscuits and milk and mix.
- Let’s lay oil paper in a mold and cover it with coconut. Take the carrot mixture in a bowl and flatten it.
- Let it sit outside for half an hour to cool down and then put it in the fridge.
- When it cools down completely, let’s pour the chocolate that we melted in bain-marie style on it and it is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply