Casserole with Beef and Mushrooms Recipe
Hearty, juicy and warming casserole is ideal for cool September evenings! So, I suggest to practice. I recommend that you buy a grainfed beef tenderloin. Yes, she is not so fat, but much more useful.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 oz. Butter
- 10 oz. Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 2 Large Bell pepper
- 1 lb. Beef tenderloin, finely chopped
- 1 pc. Garlic
- 1 tsp. Italian herbs
- 6.5 oz. Provolone Cheese (any cheese)
- 4 tbs. Marinara (tomato) sauce without sugar
- 4 tbs. Olive oil
- Salt, pepper, to taste
- Slice the mushrooms, onions and peppers. Slightly fry in butter for 2-3 minutes and put in a bowl. In the same pan, fry the beef for five minutes, add the garlic, salt and pepper. Return the vegetables and fry for another 3-5 minutes, sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- Put everything in a baking dish, sprinkle with grated cheese and send to a preheated 420 ° F oven for 15 minutes or until the casserole is covered with a golden crust. Remove from the oven, brush with tomato sauce and lightly pour olive oil. Bon Appetit