One of my favorite salad recipes Chicken Potatoes Salad. I recommend you to try out.
How to make Chicken Potatoes Salad Recipe ? This chicken potato salad recipe is delicious.
- 1 pund potatoes
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 bunches arugula about 6 cups
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 ounces Parmesan
Put the potatoes in a large bowl, add cold water. Boil it and add 1 ½ tablespoons salt. Boil until the potatoes looks tender for around 12 to 15 minutes. Drain them, put in cold water then slice them. Next, in a smaller bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, mustard, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. In other bowl, toss arugula, chicken, tarragon, and potatoes together. Last, sprinkle the dish with the Parmesan.