Chicken Fingers with Curried Ketchup Recipe
How to make Chicken Fingers with Curried Ketchup Recipe ?Yum
Servings: 4 servings
- Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut
- 1 ½ pounds
- Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bunch
- ¾ cup Ketchup
- 2 cups Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- Juice of one lime
- Non- stick cooking spray- as required
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. On the baking sheet, place a rack and use thecooking spray on it. Take a shallow bowl and whisk together the cumin, mustard, eggs, ateaspoon of curry powder and a teaspoon of salt. In another bowl mi panko and half ateaspoon curry powder.
- Immerse the chicken strips in the egg mixture and coat them with the panko mixtureafter letting the excess egg coating drip off. Arrange the chicken strips on the rack anduse the cooking spray on it. Bake it for around 20 minutes till it is cooked and turnsgolden brown in color.
- Take a large pot with a steamer basket and boil one inch of water in it. Steam thebroccoli and cook it covered for 8 to 10 minutes till it turns soft and tender. In a smallbowl mix the remaining half teaspoon curry powder, the lime juice and ketchup. Servethe naked chicken strips with steamed broccoli and the curried ketchup.