how to make Chili peppers with topping ?
Chili peppers with topping
- 20-25 chili peppers
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Wash the peppers and dry them. Prick them with a knife to keep them from cracking during frying.
- Heat the oil and fry the peppers to redness. At the end of the frying, add salt, sugar, vinegar and garlic.
- With a spoon, remove the peppers in a deep dish. Stir the yoghurt with salt and pour the peppers.
- Reheat the sauce from the roasting of the peppers, and if you want to put some red pepper. Pour the yogurt with it.