Table of Contents
how to make Chocolate Finger Biscuit And Strawberry Cake Recipe? you can follow the instructions. your children and your family will love this cake.
Chocolate Finger Biscuit And Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Super moist chocolate cake
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Recipe is for 1 layer (double for 2 layers)
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour
- half cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- half cup caster oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup cold milk
- In mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, coffee, cocoa and salt. Add eggs, milk, vanilla essence and oil. Mix well. Add boiling hot water. Mix well.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes on 180 degrees.Remove from oven and leave to cool completely.
Topping100ml fresh single cream
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
3 tbs chocolate syrupWhisk cream with sugar and juice until cream is thick (do not over whisk)Mix thickened cream with chocolate syrup. Pour over cake and decorate as desired. I added strawberries and sprinkled candy balls.I also spread cream over the edges and layered it with chocolate finger biscuits.
If you want to make a layered cake, repeat the instructions for the cake. The same topping can be used.To join the two cakes, cream 200ml of soft cheese with 2 tsps of sugar.