If you do like tropical tastes and bored of the common tastes, here is the chocolate mamey sapote smoothie recipe for you. All you need to do in order to prepare this recipe is to follow the instructions below. Mamey sapote is a tropical fruit which grows in South America. It is originated from Mexico. It has a large eatable part and a little seed. It is known to eliminate any parasites in human body and strengthening the digestive system. It tastes like raspberry. Also, this interesting fruit contains several vitamins like A, C, E, several minerals like magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc. Also it is known that it lowers the blood pressure with the substances in its rich content. Let’s try to use mamey sapote in a smoothie. So here is the chocolate mamey sapote smoothie recipe.
Chocolate Mamey Sapote Smoothie Recipe
- 1 mamey sapote
- 1 pear
- 2 glasses of half skimmed cow milk
- 1 glasses of coconut milk
- 1 table spoon of flax oil
- 1 table spoon of drop chocolates
- 1 table spoon of whipped topping
- First of all, you need to scour the mamey sapote well. Then peel of its thin rind. Slice it into halves and remove the seed. Be careful while removing the seed. Because the water it contains leaves a stain that never comes out. After removing the seed carefully slice the halves into little cubes.
- Peel of the pear and remove its stem. After you slice it into halves, remove the seeds and slice the halves into little cubes. Then put the mamey sapote and the pear slices in freezer.
- While the fruit slices are being frozen, put two glasses of half skimmed cow milk, a glass of coconut milk, a table spoon of flax oil, a table spoon of flax oil and a table spoon of drop chocolates in a blender and mix them all together.
- After adding the frozen fruits and some ice cubes into your drink, mix it for the last time.
- Put it in a big glass and garnish it with a table spoon of whipped topping then your chocolate mamey sapote smoothie recipe is ready.