Have I told you how much I love chocolate and peanut butter combination? Well, I do not crave for chocolate all year long, it’s just the holidays. Around this time, my sweet tooth wakes up somehow and I start looking for variety of chocolate combinations.
This year round, I found some great recipes on Pinterest where I could make chocolate cookies with cake mix. As soon as I came across a few, I was jumping with joy. Making cookies out of cake mix – such a thing existed. That would make my life so much easier.
Chocolate Reeses Pieces Cookies are made from Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix. Two major ingredients. Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix and Reese’s Mini Baking Pieces.
Simply add eggs and canola oil to the cake mix. Stir in reese’s peanut butter mini pieces.
Voila! Your delicious super soft and chewy peanut buttery chocolate cookies are ready!
Did you know, you could make mason jar gift idea out of this delicious combination? Take a mason jar. Add Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix to the jar. Top with Reese’s Pieces. Tie a ribbon around the mason jar.
Want more cookie recipes or mason jar gift ideas? Here are some.
Chocolate Reeses Pieces Cookies
- 1 box box Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 bag Reese's Peanut Butter Candies mini pieces for baking
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Mix well until combined thoroughly.
- Stir in Reese's mini pieces in the dough.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Make the dough balls with hands and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Take out the cookie sheet and let the cookies cool down for about 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and let them cool for another 8 - 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite beverage.
Leave a Reply