Table of Contents
Chocolate Vanilla Cake Recipe
- 2-3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 eggs separated
- 3 heaped tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup boiling water.
- preheat oven to 190grease and line pan
- mix flour, salt and baking powder and soda.beat sugar and butter till fluffy,add the yolks and beat.add vanilla and milk mix well.
- add the flour mixture and mix we'll ,add boiling water and mix well.beat egg white and fold in the dough.
- divide dough in two.add cocoa to one and mix well.starting with the plain dough.pour in baking tin.level it.then pour the Brown dough on top and level it.shake and tap before putting in oven.bake at 150 for 15min.without opening oven increase temperature to 190and bake for the next 25min.now u can check if cake is ready by inserting knife in cake center, if it comes out clean cake is ready.
- frosting. beat 2table spoons butter, add 500g icing sugar, add 2tablsp vanilla essence and beat.add 4table spoons of boiling water. mix well.cream cake as desired. note u can add your own food color. compliment of the season from my home to yours.