Table of Contents
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless & skinless chicken brest
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Creamy Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup mushrooms - sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons garlic - minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup basil - chopped
- Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and cook for 6 minutes on each side. Remove chicken breast from skillet and set aside.
- Add the white wine to hot skillet and let the wine reduce by half. Add mushrooms and saute for 4 minutes. Add heavy cream, garlic and parmesan cheese, mix well and bring sauce to a simmer. Add spinach and the basil then simmer until spinach becomes tender.
- Place chicken breast back in the skillet with creamy sauce to re-heat, simmer for 5 minutes longer, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Serve Creamy Tuscan Chicken with wild rice and a nice salad.