Table of Contents
It is hard to find a way to cool down in summer days. We prepared this cucumber and pineapple smoothie recipe for you to use in order to prepare a cool drink for yourself that both cools you down and feeds you. Pineapple is well known for its fresh taste and the high amount of water it contains. Cucumber too is known for its sweet taste and its juicy consistence. They both contain high amount of vitamin C and E besides the water. This smoothie has a perfect taste when you drink it cold. It is also good for people who want to get rid of their extra kilos. And it is an enjoyable way to lose weight: Drinking smoothie!
Cucumber and Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 1 big cucumber
- 1 big pineapple
- 200 ml half skimmed cow milk
- 1 spoon of yogurt
- 1 table spoon of vanilla whipped topping
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- At first, scour the pineapple well and peel off its rind carefully without harming any eatable parts. Slice it into little cubes. Scour and peel off the cucumber too. And put them into the freezer. Wait until they get cold.
- Meanwhile, put 200ml half skimmed cow milk, a spoon of yogurt and 100ml of coconut milk into a blender and mix them. If you are vegan, you can use another type of milk.
- Now you can compound all your materials. Put the pineapple and cucumber slices which are ready as cold to use into the blender and mix them for the last time.
- Put your healthy drink into a big wide glass and for garnishing it you can use a table spoon of vanilla whipped topping. Your Cucumber and Pineapple Smoothie Recipe is ready!