Since making this White Chocolate Peppermint Bark, I have been finding myself craving for some white chocolate every now and then. Now that Holidays are gone and New Year behind us, most of us are looking forward to next big event, that happens to be Valentine’s Day!
So, my next installment of white chocolate is going to be these cute, so adorable heart shaped white chocolate bark bites. I loved the mint flavor of my White Chocolate Peppermint Bark so much, I decided to add some left over crushed candy cane in this recipe as well. Of course, you don’t have to add mint flavor and use only White Chocolate for your version.
Since these White Chocolate Bark Bites are supposed to be Valentine’s Day Gift, I used heart shaped silicone mold to make these. To make these, you need White Chocolate chips, crushed candy canes (optional), heart shaped silicone molds, M&Ms and some sprinkles.
To melt the chocolate, make sure to read the instructions on the packaging on how to properly melt the chocolate. I simply placed the white chocolate in microwave safe bowl, and microwaved for 30 seconds, stirring occasionally. Once the chocolate is melted, add the crushed candy cane and mix well.
Meanwhile, place the silicone mold on flat surface. Place 2 – 3 M&Ms and some sprinkles in each mold.
With a spoon, pour melted white chocolate mix into each mold.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the chocolate is firm. Take out of the refrigerator and enjoy these cute white chocolate bark bites!
Cute Heart Shaped White Chocolate Bark Bites Recipe
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup sprinkles, m&ms
- 1/8 cup crushed candy canes
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt for 30 seconds, stirring occasionally after few seconds.
- Add crushed candy cane in the melted chocolate. Mix well. (this step is totally optional)
- Take the heart shaped silicone mold and place on flat surface.
- Place some M&Ms and sprinkles into each mold.
- Pour melted chocolate on top of M&Ms and sprinkles in each mold.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.