Dark Chocolate S’more Recipe
This dark chocolate s’more recipe is easy and tasty. Inspired by a key lime pie in a cup I saw at the doctor’s office. It’s a nice new twist on the traditional sandwich s’more. Add this to your holiday baking fun.
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 graham cracker cookies, rolled into fine crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cadbury dark chocolate bar, melted except for 6 squares
- 6 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a regular muffin pan. Combine graham cracker and butter in a small mixing bowl. Use a spoon to mix until paste like. Divide the crust into six muffin molds. Press down and up the side to make the crust into a cup. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, melt the chocolate except for the 6 squares in a sauce pan over low heat. Mix with a heat proof spatula occasionally until all the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
- Remove the crust from the oven and allow it to cool for 10 minutes. Then carefully remove the crust from the pan and set it on a baking sheet lined with foil. Pour chocolate into eat crust cup until it’s all used up. Then top each chocolate filled cup with a large marshmallow.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until marshmallow is golden brown on top. Remove the s’mores and allow it to cool for 10 minutes. Then stick one chocolate square into each s’more. Eat while the s’mores are warm.