Easy delicious baked pork chop recipes. Savory sauces surround these pork chops for a impressive juicy and tender taste.
I used to think of pork chops as rather dry and sometime tasteless. At least my Mom’s were (sorry Mom). Now-a-days pork chops are cut so lean that there is very little surface space left for fat. Meat marbled with fat tends to create a more juicy and tender product. Which is not the case with pork chops. So I decided that chops were best served with some sort of sauce.
These recipes are some of my favorites that I have created over the years. They seem to have stood the test of time. I am still using them after many many years.
HAWAIIAN BAKED PORK CHOP RECIPE
- 4 boneless loin pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tbl canola oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapples in juice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chops and cook until browned.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup and pineapples in a bowl, mix well. Set aside.
- Spray an oven safe baking dish with nonstick spray and place the pork chops in the dish. Pour the soy mixture over the pork, making sure to cover all of the pork chops. Cover with foil and cook in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove cover and cook another 5 minutes. This baked pork chop recipe goes great with a side dish of cheesy rice.