Eggs Marinated in Spicy Sauce
Think boiled eggs are boring? Here’s a keto recipe that will make you change your mind) The combination of salty and sweet taste makes this dish a perfect snack, and the filling amazes with its soft texture!Yum
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 pc Large chicken eggs
- 4 ½ oz Water
- 2 oz soy sauce
- 1 oz Rice vinegar (any vinegar)
- 1 ½ tsp Liquid sweetener
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 4 ½ oz. Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Chopped spring onions
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Place six large eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then close the lid. Reduce heat to low and boil for 7 minutes. Pour out the water and fill the eggs with cold running water. Let the eggs stand. In a large bowl, mix water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, liquid sweetener and chopped garlic.
- Peel the eggs, place in the marinade bowl and cover with the gauze so that it presses the eggs and pickles them on top. Marinate the eggs in the refrigerator for two hours, periodically turning over, so that the color is even. Remove the eggs from the marinade, wipe dry, cut in half and remove the yolks.
- Mix the cream cheese with water with a mixer, adding water one tablespoon to the desired consistency. Then stir in the yolks, onions, salt and pepper. Put the stuffing in squirrels and garnish with green onions. If desired, you can sprinkle the appetizer with pink salt and red pepper. Bon Appetit
Leave a Reply