It has occurred to us that in this article of ours we offer you the eucalyptus and orange smoothie recipe which is one of the most interesting smoothie recipes on internet. Eucalyptus tree which is a tree native to Australia has more than 700 species. Today, besides Australia, eucalyptus tree which grows naturally in some parts of New Guinea and Indonesia is also grown in America, Europe, Africa, Mediterranean, Middle East and some regions of Chine which have tropical climate. Eucalyptus name has been derived from the combination of the Greek word “eu” which means “good” and the Greek word “kalyptos” which means “protected”. This tree which has been used for centuries to treat various diseases is also being used in the furniture industry for fast growing.
Eucalyptus Tea and Orange Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups eucalyptus tea
- 1 orange
- 2 cups of half skimmed cow milk
- 1 table spoon of honey
- 1 table spoon of lime juice
- 1 table spoon of fruit yogurt
- 1 tea spoon of grape molasses
- At first, you need to prepare two cups of eucalyptus tea. You need approximately 50gr of eucalyptus flowers. The tea must be soaked at least for thirty minutes.
- When the tea is cooling down, peel off the orange and slice it into little cubes, then put the slices in freezer.
- While the orange slices are being frozen, put two cups of half skimmed cow milk, a table spoon of honey, a table spoon of lime juice, a table spoon of fruit yogurt and a tea spoon of grape molasses in a blender and mix these ingredients together.
- Add the orange slices which have already been frozen with some ice cubes and mix your drink again. Then put it in a big glass and your eucalyptus and orange smoothie recipe is ready.