Trying to lose weight? You must try this fat burning soup.
I gained lot of post pregnancy weight that I was having difficulty shedding. I tried working out and dieting. I wasn’t able to follow through for too long, so I started looking for alternative methods that I could use to burn the calories.
That’s when I found out about this fat burning soup. There is a reason this is called fat burning soup.
This soup is a healthy combination of carrots, bell peppers, celery, cauliflower, cabbage etc and makes a great soup to burn fat and lose weight. It helps you burn calories and flush out toxins. You can eat as much of this as you want to, without feeling guilty.
I try to eat it two or three times a week, mostly for lunch. What’s great about this soup is that I love it’s taste!
Fat Burning Soup Recipe
- 6 onions Large
- 6 Tomatoes huge or two large tomato cans
- 4 Carrots
- 2 Bell Peppers green
- 1/2 cup Scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms chopped
- 1 bunch Celery with leaves
- 1/2 head Cauliflower white
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Dice the vegetables and put them in a pot. Fill the pot with water.
- Boil for ten minutes, then simmer till the vegetables are tender. Season as you go along.