This is an extremely simple fish pie recipe which does not involve stealing the fish or making a dull white sauce. Lots of good, fragrant vegs are extra quickly by rough them in. You may use whatsoever fish you like, creation this as luxurious as you need it to be. If you alike your fish pie to be soft, feel free to enhance a few tablespoons of crèmefraise to the fish.
PS Some of the superstores now offer beautiful packs of dissimilar fish and shellfish for via in fish piesrecipe. Save a look-out, and if you purchase one you want it to be around 700–750g in mass for this recipe.
Table of Contents
Fish Pie Recipe
- Heat the saucepan, to 250°C/450°F/gas 6 and bring a big pan of salty water to the boil
- Wrapping the potatoes as well as cut into 2cm chunks
- Temporarily, get yourself a bottomless baking tray or ceramic dish and stance a box grater in it
- Wrapping the carrot
- Routine the fine lateral of the grater to grill the zest from the lemon
- Excellently chop the basil leaves and stubbles and add these to the salver
- Censored the salmon and burned haddock into bite-size lumps and add to the salver with the prawns
- Squeeze ended the juice from the zestier lemon (no beeps please!), drizzle through olive oil and enhance a good pinch of salty and pepper
- If you need to add some spinach or tomatoes, fix it now
- By currently your potatoes must be cooked, so sewer them in a colander as well as return them to the pan
- Sprinkle with a couple of decent lugs of olive lubricant and add a tweak of salt and pepper
- Place cutting-edge the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or till cooked through, crunchy and golden on highest
- Serve high-pitched hot through tomato ketchup, parched beans, steamed veg or a beautiful green salad.