Are you considering losing your weight with higher protein diet? Fish are high in protein and content with low fat and calories. If you do, you can create this fish recipe for weight loss. As stated previously that health expert recommended eating fish or seafood twice a week. Therefore, grab tuna for your lunch sandwich or get tilapia for night dinner. For portion sizes, stick into 3 ounces fatty fish, such as salmon and tuna and take 4 ounces white fish such as tilapia, shellfish or sole. For serving fish, it is best to bake, grill or broil fish and seasoning to add taste and flavor. Avoid fish that cook with butter, or anything with creamy.
Table of Contents
Fish Recipes for Weight Loss
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ mince shallots
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 115 ounces can white beans
- 1 tsp lemon peel, finely grated
- 210 ounce cleaned boned butter flied trout
- 1 cup coarsely arugula slice
- Prepare barbecue for medium-high heat. Cook butter within small skillet until brown. Stir the butter often, for about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat. Mix oil, shallots, capers, vinegar, rosemary and season with vinaigrette and taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix white beans, lemon peel, and vinaigrette in medium skillet. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Brush little vinaigrette over the flesh side from trout, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place skillet with white beans in edge of grill to warm it enough. Grill trout and flesh side down until it gets brown. Usually it takes about 3 minutes. Turn out over trout, grill until it cooked well for next 2 minutes. Transfer trout to plates and mix arugula into warm beans, spoons to trout.