I eat yogurt every single morning. I love it and never get sick of it. It helps me get a dose of calcium (I HATE milk) and a good dose of protein. It keeps me full until lunch time.
These yogurt parfaits were a great addition to our brunch. After a while, I put them back in the refrigerator to keep them safe, but people kept finding them in the fridge and nibbling on them as the day went on. I think after all the sugar and fat, some people were craving something a little bit healthier.,
Greek Yogurt Parfait Recipe
How to make Greek Yogurt Parfait Recipe ?Yum
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large container of your favorite Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of your favorite granola
- 1 cup of your favorite fruit, cut into tiny pieces
- You can layer these parfaits in any container, I used these small cups for mine.
- Begin with some granola on the bottom of your container, 1-2 tablespoons depending on the size.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of yogurt on top of the granola.
- Add some fruit on top of the yogurt.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
- End with one piece of fruit on top.
Leave a Reply