Here is the tasty green tea and blackberry smoothie recipe for you. Green tea is known for its antioxidant, anticancer effects. It is told that green tea has being used to cure lots of diseases since BC. It decreases bad cholesterol, decreases the blood pressure and is good for your heart’s health. On the other hand, green tea, with its rich content, helps your body to protect itself from several diseases including tension, diabetes and even dotage. Lots of dieticians suggest green tea for those people who are complaining about their extra kilos and dropsy. Here is a smoothie recipe that contains green tea’s benefits and nutritious fruits that contains lots of vitamins.
Green Tea and Blackberry Smoothie
- 1 coffee spoon of green tea
- 1 glass of hot water
- 100 gr frozen blackberry
- 1 banana
- 20 gr black mulberry ice cream
- 10 gr vanilla ice cream
- 5 cubes of ice
- Soak the green tea for half an hour and let it wait to get cold.
- Slice the banana into little pieces.
- Chop up the frozen blackberries with a blender and add the green tea that has gotten cold, banana slices and ice creams.
- Mix it well and mix it for the last time after you have added the ice cubes. It is suggested that you serve it before it gets warmer.
- You can use white mull berry substituted for blackberry and you can put some muesli on your drink. Crispy muesli will make your drink tastier.
- In order to reach a strong taste, you can add some honey too. Enjoy your green tea and blackberry smoothie recipe.
Leave a Reply