Table of Contents
Guacamole Dip Recipe is very healthy and yummy. The Mister and I often serve dips with meals or along side a snack. Guacamole dip recipe is a great healthy choice when we’re craving something to much on during a movie. Our guacamole dip recipe is healthy, fresh, and raw; made with wholesome ingredients like ripe avocadoes, sea salt, lemon juice, onion, tomatoes and fresh cilantro. With the combination of all these delicious ingredients in our guacamole dip recipe, a taste that will cheer up your mouth. After trying this guacamole dip recipe once, you won’t be able to give up and make it constantly.
Recipe Of Guacamole Dip
We prepare our recipe of guacamole dip with a food processor, yielding a more liquidy result. We now prefer using in our Vitamix high powered blender. Both methods will produce a chunky, creamy guacamole dip that is perfect for serving with your favorite chips, flat bread, or veggies.
There is no one around me who doesn’t like this recipe of guacamole dip. With popularity of avocado recently, this recipe of guacamole dip has become one of the most preferred dips.
Recipe of guacamole dip, which is a Centrel American appetizer is actually of Aztec origin. This recipe of guacamole dip, which became famous in Spain after invasion of America, caused the Spaniards to try to grow avocados. You can understand more clearly why i am teeling you these after making the recipe of guacamole dip 🙂
This recipe of guacamole dip i gave you is much more than a party dip. You can offer this recipe of guacamole dip at a nice feast at your home or alongside the meals you make to your guests. Or you can just eat this recipe of guacamole dip with your chips while watching a movie. Is up to you. I hope you will try our recipe of guacamole dip and like it 🙂
Raw Creamy or Chunky Style Guacamole Dip Recipe
- 2 ripe avocadoes pitted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- a dash or two of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 yellow onion
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- a dash of hot sauce, optional
- Place the ingredients into a 48 or 64 ounce Vitamix container in the order listed, place on the lid and remove the cap.
- Turn the machine ON and select Variable 1. Start the machine, and increase the speed to Variable 2. Process for about 20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients down toward the blades. Keep an eye on the progress in the container, don’t over process the guacamole if you want a chunky texture. Processing longer will produce a creamier result.
- Store the guacamole in an airtight container in the refrigerator.