Guacamole Dip Recipe is very healthy and yummu. The Mister and I often serve dips with meals or along side a snack. (more) Guacamole dip is a great healthy choice when we’re craving something to munch on during a movie. Our dip is healthy, fresh, and raw; made with wholesome ingredients like ripe avocadoes, sea salt, lemon juice, onion, tomatoes and fresh cilantro.
Table of Contents
Vitamix Guacamole Dip Recipe
We used to prepare our recipe with a food processor, yielding a more liquidy result. We now prefer using in our Vitamix high powered blender. Both methods will produce a chunky, creamy dip that is perfect for serving with your favorite chips, flat bread, or veggies.
Raw Creamy or Chunky Style Guacamole Dip Recipe
- 2 ripe avocadoes pitted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- a dash or two of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 yellow onion
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- a dash of hot sauce, optional
- Place the ingredients into a 48 or 64 ounce Vitamix container in the order listed, place on the lid and remove the cap.
- Turn the machine ON and select Variable 1. Start the machine, and increase the speed to Variable 2. Process for about 20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients down toward the blades. Keep an eye on the progress in the container, don’t over process the guacamole if you want a chunky texture. Processing longer will produce a creamier result.
- Store the guacamole in an airtight container in the refrigerator.