Table of Contents
What is Halal Steak Recipe?
Some Halal Steak Recipe . Knowing halal steak recipes for Muslim is necessary, especially since Muslims are not allowed to eat foods that are not halal, or not allowed in the Islam law. Steaks are especially one of the trickiest food in the category, since there are halal steaks, and steaks are not halal. Simply put, steaks that are categorised as non-halal are the ones that use ingredients that the religion not allowed. Steaks that contain pork, and other non-halal ingredients are of course, automatically to be non-halal for a Muslim to consume. That is why, knowing some halal steak recipes for Muslim is often important, because as much as there are many halal recipes that use beefs for their steaks, there are also many recipes use pork and non-halal ingredients in making their steaks. But the good news it, steaks are among the most flexible recipes to cook. Many of their ingredients can be replaced by other ingredients, and can still taste really good. For example, the halal steak recipes in this article use only halal ingredients in its making, and they are completely tasty. Want to know more? Read more below the cut to find out!
How To Make Halal Steak Recipe ?
Halal Steak Recipe
- 500 GR OF Fillet steak
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- 1 quarter teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Half teaspoon of paprika spice
- Half teaspoon of Cumin powder
- 1 quarter Chili powder
- 1 teaspoonful of lemon-pepper spice
- 3-4 teaspoonful of salt, or according to your taste
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- As for the cooking instruction, you will have to cut the steaks first, preferably into medallion shapes. Or, if you used Rump steaks instead of fillet ones, you can cut them into half first, before cutting them into thinner, smaller slices. Afterwards, marinate the meat with all of the aforementioned ingredients and wait them out for about ten minutes before you cook them. Add one until two tablespoon of butter onto a heavy-based pan and then heat it on a medium heat until it melts. Once the butter has melted, cook the steak cuts and then wait until it turns golden on every sides before adding a little mix of water. Lower the heat of the stove gently, cover the pan with a lid and just wait until the meat is tender. The whole process should take about fifteen until twelve minutes top. The next step is to make the sauce to go along with the steak.
How to Create the Mushroom Sauce Recipe for the Steak