How To make Hawaiian Chicken Recipe? This Recipe very simple and very yummy.
Hawaiian Chicken Recipe
How To make Hawaiian Chicken Recipe ?Yum
Servings: 4 serves
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapples, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 baking potatoes, skins left on
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice. Combine juice with garlic, cornstarch, Worchestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and dried rosemary and set aside.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow broiler proof baking dish sprayed with non stick cooking spray skin side up. Broil chicken about 6 inches from flame until browned, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush and cut into wedges. Place in a microwaveable bowl, cover tightly with sticky plastic wrap. Poke a few holes in the top of the plastic wrap. Place in microwave on high for 7 minutes. Wear oven mitts when removing plastic wrap from bowl. The steam can scald you.
- Add the potatoes to the baking dish. Stir sauce to make sure all ingredients are well combined and pour sauce over chicken and potatoes. Bake chicken at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply