What are healthy steak recipes for weight loss?
There are plenty of steak recipes for weight loss to try, especially if you are looking for some juicy, meaty meals to include in your diet plans. Sure, steaks are not exactly the most fat-free foods in the world, but there are some good ways to process your steaks to make it more diet-friendly and less fatty. The secret of making a healthy dinner out of a steak is very simple; it all boils down to selecting the right meat and making sure that it has the right cuts. Of course, it is also important for you to arrange the portion and making sure that it is nothing outrageous. Read more to find out about healthy steak recipes for weight loss!
Healthier Meat Cuts
A lighter cut of beef can be a wide variety of meat parts, ranging from top loin, T-bone, flank steak, sirloin, tenderloin, and of course, filet mignon. Before you cook your steak, do make sure that you trim off any visible fatty parts before adding your rub or marinade. Also, if you grill your steak, it will generally have lesser fats because it is dripped off when the meat is grilled. You might also want to consider making your own sauces and not the instant-made ones, because that way, you can tone down the fat significantly by taking control of what you can make using fresh spices, veggies, herbs, fruits, and other wholesome seasonings or ingredients. There are a lot of steak sauce recipes that you can use as references when creating your very own steak sauce. In many cases, these sauces also come alongside with the steak recipes. You can also create your very own low-fat sauce variation from the pre-existing menus to suit more to your taste and your needs.
Low-Fat Steak and Pepper Tacos Recipe to Try!
Pepper taco steak is very easy to be made, and if you are looking for a meaty, but still nutritious snake in your diet program, you should try making these out! But of course, pay attention to portion and your choices of meat, because if you made it too much or choose a far too meaty meat for the menu, you can gain more calories than you burn them. For this recipe, you will need to gather these ingredients first:
Healthy Steak Recipes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoonful of cumin
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 3 ounces of meat strips
- 1 and a half cups of sliced red and green bell peppers
- 1 and a half cup sliced of onion
- 2 small about six-inched whole-grain tortillas
- sour cream (pick the low-fat ones, of course)
- 4 tablespoons of salsa
- After you gathered all of the ingredients, the next step to do is to cook all of them. Sauté all of the cumin, garlic, and olive oil in a skillet for about one minute. Afterwards, add steak strips into the mixture and let it cooked for about five minutes. Add some onion slices and pepper and wait until it is cooked for another eight minutes. Once everything is cooked nicely, you may turn off the stoves and place everything in tortilla bread and then fold it carefully so that nothing falls down. Top it with sour cream and salsa. That is one of steak recipes for weight loss you can try, hope you enjoy it! And don’t forget to moderate it!