I love baking, and trying new recipes with variety of different ingredients is so much fun. When I first made these Zucchini banana carrot muffins, I had no idea they would come out so good and finish up so fast!
So, come Fall, making these pumpkin banana carrot muffins was a no brainer. I just replaced zucchini with pumpkins. Why not? Pumpkin is my all time favorite ingredient to use in most of my recipes in fall.
Perfect for breakfast and snacks, these easy to make, healthy, moist and delicious muffins are toddler approved. And us adults love these too!
If you have any left after you make a batch, you can freeze them in ziploc bags, and next time warm them up in a microwave to get that same fresh muffins taste.
So, make your mornings worry free by feeding these healthy fruit and veggie filled muffins for breakfast!
Let’s go Healthy Pumpkin Banana Carrot Muffins.
Pumpkin Banana Carrot Muffins
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Bananas ripe, mashed
- 1 cup Carrots shredded
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 1 cup Sugar white or brown
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Applesauce
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine sugar, yogurt, butter and applesauce. Using the electric grinder, beat the ingredients until combined smoothly.
- Add eggs; pumpkin puree, bananas and carrots. Beat the mix again until combined.
- Add rolled oats, wheat flour, all purpose flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to the wet mix. Combine well using the spatula.
- Pour the batter into greased muffins tins.
- Bake for 15 - 17 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the pans and let cool on the cooling tray for 10 - 15 minutes.