Table of Contents
How to make Hershey Brownies Recipe? While rummaging through a box in the basement the other day, I rediscovered a label I had peeled from the back of a Hershey Brownie Recipe container. There is a brownie recipe behind it; Hershey’s brownie recipe. I thought I had lost this old recipe, and now I had it, all I had to do was cook them. Actually, the Hershey cake recipe is not very new. Hershey brownie is an easy and delicious recipe to prepare, so it’s a great recipe to impress your guests on days with limited time. If you want to eat something sweet, you can make this Hershey cake recipe very quickly.
Recipe for Hershey Brownies
The original Recipe For Hershey Brownies contains too much sugar and I can’t really taste the chocolate inside the Recipe for Hershey Brownies. So I decided to modify the original Recipe for Hershey Brownies – reduced the amount of sugar and simplified the batter preparation to produce a batch of recipes for Hershey brownies that are the perfect texture for us. Not overly cakey or dense, but just in between. Perfect.
new recipe for Hershey brownies
With this new recipe for Hershey brownies, you can enjoy the brownies better. We all know that sugar is harmful so I think the new recipe for Hershey brownies will be more beneficial for your health. In this way, you can easily take a look at this recipe for Hershey brownies for your children
quickest brownie recipes
Recipe for Hershey brownies is one of the quickest brownie recipes. With this recipe for Hershey brownies, brownies come out just perfect. You can make this recipe for Hershey brownies whenever you want. A recipe for Hershey brownies is just a go-to brownie recipe. It is really easy to make brownies with this recipe for Hershey brownies.
original recipe for Hershey brownies
If you ever tried the original recipe for Hershey brownies you will clearly understand the difference with my recipe for Hershey brownies. I hope you will like my recipe for Hershey brownies.
Hershey Brownie Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter or nondairy substitute
- 1 cup white granulated sugar the original recipe calls for 2 cups
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup nuts or chocolate chips optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sea salt; set it aside.
- Grease a 9X13 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a pan on the stovetop or in the microwave, as preferred.
- Pour the butter into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar and vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time, beating in each addition. Add the flour mixture and combine. Stir in nuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool the brownies in the baking dish completely before slicing.
Leave a Reply