Table of Contents
How to make Hershey Brownie Recipe ? Going through a box the other day, I rediscovered a label I had peeled off of the back of a container of Hershey Brownie Recipe. There’s a recipe on the back for brownie; Hershey brownie recipe. I just had to bake them. Actually hershey brownie recipe is not too new. There are lots of people who loves hershey brownie recipe. Because it is easy to make hershey brownie recipe. If you want to eat something sweet you can make this hershey brownie recipe too quick.
Recipe for Hershey Brownies
The original Recipe For Hershey Brownies contains too much sugar and i can’t really taste the chocolate inside the Recipe for Hershey Brownies. So i decided to modifie the original Recipe for Hershey Brownies – reduced the amount of sugar and simplifying the batter preparation to produce a batch of recipe for hershey brownies that are the perfect texture for us. Not overly cakey or dense, but just in between. Perfect.
With this new recipe for hershey brownies, you can enjoy the brownies better. We all know that sugar is harmful so i think the new recipe for hershey brownies will be more beneficial for your health. In this way, you can easily take a look at this recipe for hershey brownies for your children.
Recipe for hershey brownies is one of the quickest brownie recipes. With this recipe for hershey brownies, brownies come out just perfect. You can make this recipe for hershey brownies whenever you want. Recipe for hershey brownies is just a go to brownie recipe. It is really easy to make brownies with this recipe for hershey brownies. If you ever tried the original recipe for hershey brownies you will clearly understand difference with mine recipe for hershey brownies. I hope you will like my recipe for hershey brownies 🙂
Hershey Brownie Recipe
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter or nondairy substitute
- 1 cup white granulated sugar the original recipe calls for 2 cups
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup nuts or chocolate chips optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sea salt; set it aside.
- Grease a 9X13 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a pan on the stovetop or in the microwave, as preferred.
- Pour the butter into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar and vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time, beating in each addition. Add the flour mixture and combine. Stir in nuts or chocolate chips, if desired.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool the brownies in the baking dish completely before slicing.