Homemade Bun Recipe
how to make Homemade Bun Recipe ?Yum
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 sachet instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons salt (original recipe 1 tablespoon)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 slightly beaten egg (optional)
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- About 500ml water
- Mix all ingredients and knead on a lightly floured surface until the dough is smooth. Put dough in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave it for 45 minutes.
- Grease pan and dust it with some flour.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough again. Make small round pieces of dough and place on baking pan.
- Cover it again for an hour or 1 and 1/2 hours. Bake at 180 in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until brown.
- Apply a bit of melted butter or cooking oil while the buns are hot.Tip: Great for burgers also.