Table of Contents
Have you ever tried homemade hot sauce ? If you haven’t tried it yet you can look our recipe for homemade hot sauce.
Hot sauce was added to this list after we started making the foods we consume in our own kitchen. We have witnessed many times in our kitchen how various sauces flavor recipes so this time we are preparing a recipe for homemade hot sauce that will completely suit your taste. Our main ingredient for the recipe for homemade hot sauce is hot peppers. You can add any type of pepper you want to this recipe for homemade hot sauce.
Recipe For Homemade Hot Sauce
What is that Recipe For Homemade Hot Sauce ? The best part of this very practical recipe for homemade hot sauce is that you can adjust the amount of hot sauce according to your own taste. If you wish, you can choose the hottest peppers or the less hot peppers for this recipe for homemade hot sauce. Another good thing is that this homemade hot sauce does not contain any harmful chemicals. In this recipe for homemade hot sauce, I used peppers that are not very hot and do not leave a very bitter taste in the mouth. We have said that chili pepper and red pepper are the main ingredients of this recipe for homemade hot sauce and when delicious tomatoes are included, our recipe for homemade hot sauce becomes integrated in terms of smell and taste.
Homemade Hot Sauce Recipe
- 3 red peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 5 chili peppers
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 3 tsp red powdered pepper
- 3 tblsp vinegar
- alt and black pepper(how much do youwant)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Mix the tomatoes and peppers in the mixeruntil the sauce is mixed.
- After heating the olive oil a little in apan, add the garlic and cook until the smell of the garlic comes out.
- Add the spices. After mixing the garlic with the spices alittle, add the tomato and pepper mixture on it.
- Cook all the ingredients on medium heat for35-40 minutes. (Do not close the pan lid.)
- After turning off the stove, wait for themixture to cool a little. You can blend the hot sauce for a smoother consistency if you want.
- You can put the hot sauce in smallercontainers and put it in the refrigerator after it has cooled completely.
After using the homemade hot sauce you prepared, you can pour some olive oil on it before putting it back in the refrigerator.
In this way, you will prevent your homemade hot sauce from getting air and going sour. You can use the same process for your other sauces.
Whenever I run out of this homemade hot sauce, I make a new one., because you can have this homemade hot sauce with almost anything.
If you tried our recipe for homemade hot sauce you can look our other recipes, i am sure you will like them too.
Do you like curry? if you like Curry with cauliflower , you can love the harmony of these two. very, very tasty and very healthy.