Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1/2 cup teaspoon vanilla essence
- Chill a metal mixing bowl and beaters for about an hour.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream in the mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. On low speed, mix in the condensed milk, vanilla, and any flavorings e.g melted and cooled chocolate or cocoa etc.
- Pour into a container, cover the surface with plastic wrap, then seal. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or until firm. Keep stored in the freezer.