Home made vanilla ice cream
- 500 mls fresh cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (385gms)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Whisk the fresh cream till it becomes thick, be sure not to over whisk it
- Pour in the condensed milk and vanilla essence and continue whisking till well mixed
- Put in an air tight plastic container/ lunch box and freeze over night
- Following day, your ice cream is ready...just like that! Couldn't believe that I just made ice cream by myself...no more buying because this is way too yummy ,only 3 ingredients and you are good to go!