Delicious Nutella Pizza
- 0.56 oz fresh yeast
- 0.63 cups of lukewarm water
- 0.46 lb all purpose flour (extra to roll out the dough later)
- a pinch of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- about 3 tablespoons canola oil
- nutella (other chocolates works as well)
- strawberries, banana, cream, icing sugar (optional)
- Start by crumble the yeast in a breadmaker or a big bowl (I used a bowl becuase it is a small amount of dough) pour lukewarm water in the bowl, sugar, salt, a tablespoon canola oil and blend it all together so that the yeast dissolves. put the flour as you are kneading. The dough should be soft and not stiff when it is done. Cover with plastic wrap or a cloth if you like. Let the dough ferment for about 30 minutes, it is done when it has risen to double size.
- Prepare the surface you are rolling out the dough on. You will need a rolling pin. Prepare the pan and put baking paper on it. Put 2 tablespoons canola oil in a small bowl so that you can brush the dough with oil before you put it in the oven to get it a little crispy. Put a little flour in a small bowl to roll out the dough with later.
- Depending on what you want to serve the nutella pizza with slice up the fruits. I used ready whipped cream spray.
- Roll out the dough into a pizza shape and put it on the pan. Brush the pizza with canola oil and put it in the oven. When it gets a colour and looks a bit crispy take it out. Let it cool for a few seconds and then spread the nutella on top of the pizza. Then powder the pizza with a bit of icing sugar (optional) and then serve with optional fruits and cream or ice cream.