Want to surprise your friends and family with a fantastic dish for a holiday, but do not know what to cook? It’s complicated. One of the interesting dishes that can be ordered only in an expensive restaurant is beef Wellington, fried tenderloin with mushroom or vegetable pate in puff pastry. I bring to your attention keto recipe lightweight low-carb version. When planning to surprise guests, pay special attention to the choice of meat. It is better to take a cut from the lumbar – it is tender, juicy and easy to cut. Make sure the meat is fresh and bright red. Instead of vegetable, our keto recipe uses chicken liver pate. It has the consistency of cream cheese, so it is easily spread, and it tastes very similar to tuna. Just imagine, juicy medium tenderloin, fragrant spices, tender pate and crisp – you can afford such a dish, even while observing keto diet!
Keto Beef Wellington Recipe
- 2 Beef steaks cut in half
- 1 tbs. Butter
- 8 fl. oz Ground Mozzarella Cheese
- 4.5 oz. Almond flour
- 4 tbs. Liver paste
- Salt and spices, to taste
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, carefully place the meat in the pan.
- Turn steaks every 2-3 minutes, fry them on each side, before removing them from the heat and cool completely. It is important! While the steaks are cooling, heat the mozzarella in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix quickly with the almond flour and make the dough. While the dough is warm, place it on parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough.
- Spread a tablespoon of dough on a dough sufficient to accommodate one piece of meat. Cut the dough to wrap it around the meat. Make also with the remaining meat and dough.
- Bake at 390 ° F until the dough turns golden brown, about 20-30 minutes. Bon Appetit