Keto Biscuit Recipe
The beauty of this keto recipe is that the biscuits do not have to look beautiful to be very tasty. In fact, the opposite is true – the simpler they look, the better they taste. You can make a sweet “dessert” biscuit and fill with fruit (with a small amount of carbohydrates, of course), or even sweet cream cheese … But I want to share with you this keto recipe – with cheese, aromatic, savory and such a hearty filling!
Servings: 3 servings
- 3 oz. Almond flour
- 1 Large egg
- 1 fl. oz. Water
- 1/8 tsp. Ground dried garlic
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese (minced)
- ½ tsp. Pesto
- 3-4 pc Fresh basil
- 2 Mozzarella in balls
- 3-4 Cherry tomatoe
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F and place a parchment for baking on a pan. Mix almond flour, dried garlic and mozzarella whey. Add egg and parmesan, mix until smooth.
- Form a large ball from the dough and place it on the prepared parchment for baking. Slightly press the ball in the middle – the biscuit should be about 1-1.5 cm thick. It may be sticky, so wet your hands with water before doing this
- Spread pesto in the center of the biscuit, leaving free edges. Put on the pesto filling – mozzarella, basil leaves and tomatoes. Using the edge of the parchment, wrap the edges of the crust up and cover a little with the stuffing.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust becomes brown, and the cheese does not melt. Bon Appetit