Keto eggs Benedict
A classic recipe for eggs Benedict: a sandwich made from two halves of an English muffin, poached eggs, ham or bacon and a hollandaise sauce. In this case, everything is in keto style!Yum
Servings: 1 servings
- 2 egg
- 2 Slices of bacon
- 1 Egg yolk
- ½ tbs Lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- In a scoop, mix the yolk with lemon juice and add a teaspoon of water. Put on a low heat, heat and start adding one tablespoon of oil and stir well.
- When you enter all the oil and the texture becomes homogeneous, remove from heat, salt and cool.
- Fry the bacon in a non-stick frying pan until it has given up almost all the fat. Then, lay down on a paper towel and blot on both sides.
- Prepare poached eggs: break the egg into a “bag” of cling film, wrap and dip in boiling water for three minutes.
- Take a bun, cut into two parts, lightly fry in a frying pan on the side of the slice; top with bacon, poached egg and pour hollandaise sauce! Bon Appetit