Table of Contents
Lumpia isda recipe is very yummy. Hello everyone from Dasiy’s Kitchen. Our recipe this time comes from far away. It comes from China, the oldest country of the Far East and Asian cuisine, which is different from the whole world in terms of movies, music and culture. Our recipe for today is Lumpia isda. Lumpia isda means Spring Roll. Even though the time of spring has passed, you will feel the breeze of spring on your tables with Lumpia isda.
Lumpia Isda are rolled entrees or dim sums commonly found in Chinese and other Southeast Asian cuisines. In addition to the wrapping, filling and cooking technique used in this wide area, depending on the culture of the region, its name is also quite variable. Spring rolls, a seasonal food consumed in the spring, started out as a flatbread filled with the new season’s spring vegetables, a welcome change from the canned food of the long winter months.
In Chinese cuisine, spring rolls are savory rolls filled with cabbage and other vegetables inside a thinly-wrapped cylindrical pastry. They are usually eaten during the Spring Festival in mainland China, hence the name. Meat varieties, especially pork, are also popular. Fried spring rolls are usually small and crispy. They can be sweet or salty; the first is usually filled with red bean paste and the second is typically prepared with vegetables. They are completely wrapped before being pan-fried or deep-fried.
Unfried spring rolls are typically larger and tastier. Unlike fried spring rolls, unfried spring rolls are typically made by stuffing the wrapper with precooked ingredients. It is a festive meal traditionally eaten to remember and pay homage to ancestors during the Cold Food Day festival and the Grave Sweeping Day festival in the spring. The Hakka population sometimes also eats börek on the third day of the third month of the lunar calendar.
These pastries, which are distributed almost all over Asia, are also quite famous in Europe and America. It is possible to find cultural versions of Lumpia in countries such as the Netherlands, Germany, France, Mexico, Brazil and Chile.
What İs Lumpia isda
Lumpia Isda is a type of Filipino spring roll that is filled with fish. The word “lumpia” refers to the Filipino version of the Chinese spring roll, while “isda” means fish in Tagalog, one of the official languages of the Philippines.
To make Lumpia Isda, the fish is usually minced and then combined with vegetables such as carrots, onion, and cabbage. The filling is then seasoned with salt, pepper, and other spices before being wrapped in a lumpia wrapper (a thin pastry wrapper made from flour, water, and egg). The lumpia rolls are then deep-fried until they are crispy and golden brown.
Lumpia Isda can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish, and is often accompanied by a dipping sauce made from vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic. It is a popular Filipino dish that is enjoyed both in the Philippines and by people of Filipino descent around the world.
Lumpia, Lumpia Isda, which we will deal with today, although there are different versions on Earth. The most important product of Lumpia Isda is fish. The fish we will use in making Lumpia Isda is glaunggong, or mackerel. Before moving on to our recipe, let’s get to know the mackerel a little closer.
Mackerel is a sea fish and is a very delicious fish that gives its name to the mackerel family. Mackerel has a blue-green color. The mackerel, which is a fish about 30 cm in size, still weighs about 100-120 grams.
There is a lot of information about mackerel fish, but the first question that comes to mind when talking about mackerel is undoubtedly the question of whether mackerel is an oily fish. As an answer to this question, it would not be wrong to say that mackerel is one of the oily fish of the fish community.
How to Hunt Mackerel?
• To give mackerel fishing techniques for those who are planning to go hunting for mackerel, it may be wise to buy a mackerel team first.
• The mackerel set includes mackerel hook and mackerel bait, in particular.
• It is important to use suitable fishing gear as each fish is different in size.
• Then, ideal locations for mackerel fishing can be determined so that the Marmara Sea can be a good choice for mackerel fishing.7
• Those who want to hunt mackerel should use transparent fishing line. Mackerel fish are fish that can spot the line. For this reason, using transparent fishing line as much as possible will help your catch to be productive.
• If you are going to cast a fishing line or net; Do not forget to feed the area. Thus, you can catch a large amount of mackerel fish in a short time.
What is Mackerel Calorie and Nutritional Value?
• Mackerel fish, which is also rich in nutritional value, contains many proteins and vitamins.
• Although there is information that mackerel is rich in Omega 3, mackerel is not only in terms of Omega 3; It is also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, calcium, iron and magnesium.
• Besides, mackerel is very rich in terms of protein, and 100 grams of mackerel contains approximately 24 grams of protein.
• The calorie content of mackerel, which is so rich in nutritional value, is also a matter of interest. When mackerel is evaluated in terms of calories, it is seen that 100 grams of mackerel has 261 calories.
• You can consume mackerel fish during the slimming process. However, the way you cook will affect the calories you consume.
• It is recommended to cook the mackerel on a baking tray or on the grill so that its flavor is not lost. So you can consume lower calorie mackerel.
Lumpia Isda Recipe
- 1/2 kg galunggong (mackerel) cleaned and insides are removed
- 1/1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 small carrot (grated)
- 1 medium onion (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 green green long chili (pang-sigang) (minced)
- 1 tablespoon kinchay minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 medium egg
- enough water to cover the fish cover cook in medium heat for10 minutes and oh, i almost forgot 1 thumb-sized ginger cooking to be continuedonce cooked, remove the water remove the bones and head of the galunggong shredthe fish flesh mix until well-combined lumpie wrapper (small) put around 2tablespoon mixture then wrap it carefully seal with water or egg white fryuntil golen brown using medium heat put in strainer to drip excess oil
BENEFITS OF MACKERELIt is a known fact that fish is beneficial, but there are more beneficial ones among fish. It is known that cold water fish are richer in nutritional value compared to other fish varieties. As a cold water fish, the benefits of mackerel are many.
- First of all, it is beneficial because it is rich in omega 3, because although omega 3 oil is an extremely useful oil, it is not produced in the human body and this oil can be taken into the body mostly through fish.
- In addition to omega 3 oil, the vitamins, minerals, proteins, coenzymes and essential fatty acids found in mackerel have a positive effect on physical development, while also contributing greatly to mental development.