How to make Mango Orange Smoothie ?
Before we start giving instructions for mango orange smoothie recipe let’s take a look to the ingredients first. According to some researches, mango is one of the best anti cancer nutrition with the quercetin, carotene, potassium and pectin it contains. This fruit that has been growing for more than 4000 years also decreases bad cholesterol level. It helps decreasing the blood pressure. It protects your skin from pore blocking and with the high amount of vitamins A and C it strengthens your immune system. Orange is also very rich in terms of vitamins A and C and these two fruits have countless beneficial effects on human body including helping removing the kidney stones. Mixing these two fruits will shine in your body like sun. Here is the mango orange juice smoothie which will cool you off and will beautify your skin if you consume daily.
Mango Orange Smoothie Recipe
- 200 ml fresh orange juice
- A half of a mango
- 30 gr vanilla ice cream
- 3 cloves
- 5 mint leaves
- Slice the mango that you peeled into little pieces. Add them into a blender with the 200 ml fresh orange juice.
- You can add the pulp if you wish.Then it is time to add the ice cream, cloves and mint leaves.
- You can add a little bit milk if you wish in order to strengthen the taste. Mix them in the blender.You can also add some parsley leaves in order to have a medicine effect.
- Parsley is also rich in terms of vitamin C. We suggest that you drink it from a big bottle in a short time in order the drink not to lose vitamin C.
- This Mango Orange Juice Smoothie Recipe will protect you from getting sick in winter when it is cold.