Table of Contents
Purple Mangosteen, also known as “queen of the fruits”, is originated from Malay Peninsula. Mangosteen is a tropical fruit which has a unique taste. Its eatable part which is behind its purple and very hard rind is white and soft. mangosteen benefits are: This fruit strengthens the human body’s immune system and it is also a very powerful antioxidant. Mangosteen refreshes body cells and cleans the blood. It makes organs like heart, brain and liver work more properly. Also it removes allergic symptoms. We have prepared a smoothie recipe that includes this fancy looking fruit that you can drink before breakfast or before you go to bed. Mangosteen benefits are not limited to these. We will make mangosteen smoothie in very simple steps.
Mangosteen Smoothie Recipe
- 1 or 2 mangosteens
- 1 banana
- 1 walnut
- 200ml half skimmed cow milk
- 1 spoon of fruit yogurt
- Peel of mangosteens’s rinds and put them into fridge for them to cool down or you can directly frost them in freezer. Slice a banana into little pieces and cool it down too.
- Crumble a walnut. Mix 200ml of half skimmed milk and a spoon of fruit yogurt in a blender.
- Then it is time to add the frozen fruits into it. After adding all ingredients into the blender, mix them together.
- You can add some ice cubes into it in order to obtain a cold drink. Ice cubes also decreases the intensity of your drink so make sure you are not putting too much ice.
- Put the mix that you have prepared into a big glass and garnish it with one or two mint leaves and your Mangosteen Smoothie Recipe is ready to drink which we believe that you will love it.